If you are trying to update or upgrade your software, then some Endpoint Encryption agents require uninstalling the old Endpoint Encryption agent software manually. If the agent software is in some way malfunctioning, remove and reinstall the software as it may solve the issue. Trend Micro Support resolves your issues by providing the necessary instructions, just simply follow each step:
- Log on to the FDE Preboot.
- Log on to Windows.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Full Disk Encryption from Windows and run TMFDEUninstall.exe. Click Yes if you get a prompt. The FDE Uninstall will open.
- Hit the Next The program will start to uninstall.
- To confirm hard drive decryption click
- Hit OK when the decryption is finished.
- Again run TMFDEUninstall.exe to finish the uninstallation.
- Now reboot the system.
- The device record must be removed manually from Policy Server as it not deleted automatically.
Remove Encryption Management for Apple File Vault:
You must have access to the MacOS X Terminal Shell, to uninstall Encryption Management for Apple FileVault agent. You also must have ‘uninstall rights and Windows local administrator rights’ within the group or policy that the Endpoint Encryption devices are registered.
- Click Applications and select
- Give double-click on The terminal window will appear.
- Enter cd/Library/Application Support/TrendMicro/FDEMM
- Enter sudo ./Uninstaller>The agents will uninstall in the background
- Now restart the endpoint to uninstall completely.
Remove File Encryption:
- Log on to File Encryption using an account that has permission to uninstall it.
- Open the Windows Start Menu and Go to Control Panel.
- Click Programs and select the option of Uninstall a Program.
- From the appeared list select File Encryption and then hit the uninstall
You get the best malware protection when you are using its products, of course, you might face some problems while accessing its products but these issues are can be resolved as soon as you Contact Trend Micro Technical Support by dialing our helpline number 6499508869. Whenever you feel it is not detecting threats or removing them correctly, make a call and get instant help from our agents. Our team will help you with all the important and necessary guidelines.
Also Read This Blog: How Does Trend Micro GET Rid Of Ransomware?